Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fudge Gets Furloughed

That's right, folks.  I've found myself with some unexpected time on my hands.  However, I'm not allowed to go to my office and I share a car with my husband.  What this means in terms of this blog is that I am largely stuck in western Fairfax County and not in the city.  Thus, I'm not visiting studios as often.  Fear not, though!  I am keeping busy, even with some things fitness related!

First, my co-workers and I have embarked upon a  furlough hike and I am happy to report that, although technically closed, the trails at Rock Creek Park remain accessible.

Second, many places are offering furlough freebies and discounts.  Huzzah!  For instance, according to their facebook page, Off Road Indoor Cycling is offering free vinyasa yoga classes.  DCist reports that these classes are offered on Saturdays and Mondays and are available to both government and non-government workers.  

Lastly, I've been spending more time using some exercise apps that I haven't used in a while.  Stay tuned for some reviews on some of Lolo's fitness apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment